A development programme for community leaders and emerging managers.
To develop leadership capacity, value lived experience and influence system change – Migrant Action & Nicola Parker Coaching Consultancy will co-deliver a leadership development program for 10 emerging leaders and managers from migrant-focused & migrant-led organisations. The program offers a valuable opportunity to enhance knowledge, develop leadership skills and network.
Through this programme you will…
– Understand key skills to support, manage & lead people effectively
– Explore what leadership & management means
– Build relationships with other leaders & emerging managers in migrant organisations
– Develop coaching skills useful for life in and around work
– Reflect on how you will lead or manage in uncertain time.
Dates: Delivered via 3 X 2 hour sessions on zoom on 29 April, 27 May & 24 June (10am-12pm). Ongoing group support will be delivered by Migrant Action after the programmes to ensure the group continues to connect, support and learn from one another. For more information please contact Fidelis Chebe at firstname.lastname@example.org