- To empower and support migrants particularly those who are most vulnerable, so that they feel safe and confident to navigate the complex migration challenges, maximise opportunities and fulfil their full potential.
- To promote migrant rights and strengthen social cohesion in Leeds.
- To challenge and reduce the effects of policies that create a hostile environment for migrants and advocate policies and practice that promote rights, safety, equality and dignity of migrants.
- Help other organisations/services/groups to enhance understanding of migration issues so as to better meet the needs of migrants.
- To help migrants make informed positive choices through the provision of information,
guidance and support.
- Improve access to Justice through signposting and referrals to legal/immigration services and casework support.
- Provide advocacy support for migrants especially for the most vulnerable to ensure their rights are protected.
- Facilitate access to mainstream provision including healthcare, employment etc.
- Reduce the effects of poverty, destitution and social exclusion among vulnerable migrants by support access to provision and humanitarian assistance.
- Raise awareness and develop understanding of migration issues so as to build a society where services are knowledgeable and competent in meeting the needs of migrants.